Wednesday, November 16, 2011
MBA in Simple Form
1. You see gorgeous girl in party, you go to her & say I am rich marry me
That’s – Direct Marketing.
2. You attend party & your friend goes to a girl & pointing at you tells her. He’ is very rich, marry him - That’s Advertising.
3. Girl walks to you & says u are rich, can u marry me?
“That’s Brand Recognition“
4. You say I m very rich marry me & she slaps you
“That’s Customer Feedback“
5. You say I m very rich marry me & she introduces you to her husband
“That’s Demand & Supply Gap“
6. Before you say I m rich, marry me, you wife arrives
That’s Restriction from Entering New Market.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)